POSITION: Tour guide
LOCATION: Hanoi, HCMC, Hoi An, Hue, Sapa
Tour guides are crucial factor for tourists to get a safe, meaningful and fascinating touring experience.
- Make the tourists feel as part of your family
- Prepare and collect tour documents including tour itinerary, feedback form, suppliers’ contacts and other related requirements for the tour.
- Study, research and recheck all required information related to the tour destinations.
- Personally reconfirm all services that are part of the itinerary with partners and suppliers, such as restaurants, transport, hotels, and drivers
- Welcome, pick up tourists at airport, hotels or at agreed places
- Provide professional information, explain about destinations, tour route, country facts, and local traditions. Always be entertaining, calm and make tourist feel safe, relaxed and amused.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of Vietnamese history, culture and tradition
- Excellent skills in communication, time management and people management
- Ability to do thorough research
- Good crisis resolution
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of a third language is an asset
- Work independently and be a good team player
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Efficient communicator in English/French/German or other second language
- Strong knowledge about destinations and general knowledge of the country
- Undergraduate degree, specialized in Tourism would be an advantage
- Tour Guide certification
- If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV and attach a scan of your International Tour Guide certificate (card)